Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Law of Mentalism (1902) By A. Victor Segno



A praftical scientific explanation of thought or mind force, the law which governs all mental and physical action and phenomena the cause of life and death

In acquiring the information contained in this book, I lay in. claim to having possessed a knowledge or power superior to that possessed by many other persons. I simply claim that after many years of close, conscientious
study, to have touched a chord in Nature that responded and revealed to me the law which governs all intelligence, life and the change called death. After thoroughly testing this great power, I have decided to give the knowledge
to the world. I do so with the full conviction that it will Unionize, to a mure or less degree, the life of every person who reads it.

"The laws of thought are the laws of the universe." Buchner.



CONTENTS



CHAPTER I.

PAGE

WHAT is MENTALISM? 19

CHAPTER II.
IMPORTANCE OF WILL POWKK . . . .31

CHAPTER III.
MAN'S SUPERIOR Po\\ t K 41

CHAPTER IV
HARMONY THE Ki-.v 51

CHAl'TKK \'.

HOW TO ( 'I I.TIVATi. WILL I'" .... 61

CHAl'TKi; VI.
SOLITUDE AND CONCKNTRATI 71



Contents

CHAPTER VII.

lim\ ('liARACTl.K AND DESTINY ARE FORMED AND

CONTROLLED BY MENTALJSM . . . .81

CHAPTER VIII.

Tin: IMMORTALITY OF THE SOUL,

WHAT ARE DREAMS f 93

CHAPTER IX.
WHAT is GENIUS? 103

CHAPTER X.
How TO SELECT THE RIGHT VOCATION . . .113

CHAPTER XI.
How TO STRENGTHEN THE MEMORY . . . 121

CHAPTER XII.
How PARENTS CAN CONTROL THEIR CHILDREN,

How TO WIN FRTKNDS AND AFFECTION . . 131

CHAPTER XIII.
DISEASE; ITS CAUSE AND CURE .... 143

CHAPTER XIV.
DISEASE; ITS CAI>I: AND CURE, CONTINUED . . 149

CHAPTER XV.
DISEASE; ITS CAUSE AND CURE, CONTINUED . . 157



Contents

CHAPTER XVI.
WHAT Is HYPNOTISM? 169

CHAPTER XVII.
WHAT is PERSONAL MACNKTISM / .... 177

CHAPTER XVIII.

How TO CURE EVIL HABITS,

MAGNETIC HI:AI.IN<; <>R MKNTALISM . . 185

CHAPTER XIX.

Tin FOUNDATION OP SIMRITIALISM, CLAIRVOYANCE,

MEDHMSHIP. TKI.I:I-ATIIY, AND INTUITION . 195

CHAPTKR XX.

CHRISTIAN 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive